6 Min Read |
There’s no denying that the growth of the beauty industry has been rapid over the last decade, reaching a global valuation of $532 billion. Direct-to-consumer beauty brands have continued to reinvent the online experience with successful ventures entering the market, revolutionizing consumer expectations and building unique connections with its customers. On the other end of the spectrum, established brands have been going through their own digital transformations to ensure they are meeting the changing consumer needs in the last few years. And then in March 2020, we enter a global pandemic.
The pandemic has led to a unique combination social and economic conditions; isolation, unemployment, increased interest in health, anxiety, fear and the worst economic downturn since the Great Depression. Naturally…
Subscribe to Beauty Business Journal
For $10/month, Beauty Business Journal members get:
- Podcast & Written Content. Instant access to over 3 years worth of thought leadership.
- Four Weekly Interactive Emails. Critical analysis on trending and popular topics in the beauty industry.
- Our Weekly Round-Up Email. Our weekly briefing, featuring agenda setting news & analysis.
- Facebook Group. Connect with industry professionals (Retailers, Marketers, Manufacturers, Distributors, Entrepreneurs) in our Facebook group.
- Ask Me Anything. We do open AMAs and then answer questions on the podcast.
- No Risk. No Commitment. OK it’s not no risk, but worst case you lose $10 one time, because payment is $10/month, month-to-month, and you can cancel at any time.
Join thousands of members like you gaining the edge with Beauty Business Journal, from companies including:
*Subscriptions are non-transferable. Login details and any Beauty Business Journal content may not be shared or reproduced. Please note that all subscriptions auto-renew monthly/annually (but can be cancelled at any time). To give Beauty Business Journal as a gift click here. If you are interested in ordering and managing multiple subscriptions for your team or company, please fill in the form here.
Frequently Asked Questions
We wanted to make it easier to get your Beauty Business Journal membership paid for by your company if you aren’t already. When you join, you’ll get a template that you can send to your manager or CFO so you can have your company expense your membership.
Yes! Just go to your account page and select the annual plan. You will be charged immediately, and your plan will be extended a year from your existing expiration data (for example, if your monthly plan is set to expire on October 31, and you switch to an annual plan on March 15, your expiration date will be extended to October 31 of the following year).
Beauty Business Journal is purposely kept at a low price — thousands of dollars less than other publications or newsletters — to ensure it is accessible to everyone, including students.
We’d hate to lose you, but you can choose to deactivate your membership in your member profile. You can enjoy Beauty Business Journal for the duration of your membership, and it will be cancelled when it expires. If you cancel, there are no refunds for your existing subscription.
Updated August 2020